BDR presents the key stats line up between the two major stars in Saturday’s Currie Cup final:
- Position: Wing
- Known by his teammates for: Eating ten strawberry energy bars at his first Stormers camp to “prove his loyalty” to Cape Town.
- Height: 1.80m
- Favourite economist: John Maynard Keynes.
- Weight: 94 kgs (when he sucks his belly in)
- Favourite movie: Weekend at Bernies 2 (Jason Silverman)
- Age: 29
- Go to clutch move: Intercept try.
- Philosopher he bases his backline play on: Hegel.
- Career ambition: Shut that n#$b up on the railway stand with the NZ flag who shows up at all of Bryan’s games.
- Song he listens to in order to get “amped”: Careless Whisper by George Michael.
- Position: Flyhalf
- Known by his teammates for: Refusing to pass to anyone in the squad who hasn’t watched all five seasons of The Wire.
- Height: 1.77m
- Favourite economist: Joseph Schumpeter.
- Weight: 83 kgs
- Favourite movie: Pistol Whipped (Steven Seagal)
- Age: 22
- Go to clutch move: Step and hand off (Schalk Burger, anyone?)
- Philosopher he bases his backline play on: Aristotle
- Career ambition: Would like to be able to grow stubble just like his hero Mark Lawrence.
- Song he listens to in order to get “amped”: La Isla Bonita by Madonna