As if the clubbing at the hands of the Springboks wasn’t enough, the Australian rugby team now faces additional medical challenges in the run up to the final test against the Pumas this weekend.
Shortly after the final whistle against South Africa the Wallabies injury list read as follows:
- Berrick Barnes – punctured lung
- Adam Ashley Cooper – concussion
- Digby Ioane – injured knee
- Tatafu Polota-Nau – shoulder
- Quade Cooper – left in Oz with “a broken heart”
- Radike Samo – shoulder (again)
- Nick Phipps – bruised ego
Sources from within the camp are now reporting instances of an outbreak of the zombie “rage” virus. Word is that having a touch of the zombie virus hasn’t affected Kurtley Beale’s hair though.
Any takers on the Pumas pulling a “Shane” this weekend?